NEF Consulting offers a range of training options suitable for local authorities, education and health services, community groups, charities and the private sector.
In-house and tailored training – usually suitable for 6 or more people.
Executive briefings – for senior decision makers and leaders.
Bespoke training – developed specifically for your team or organisation. Usually suitable for 4 or more people.
For senior decision makers and leaders.
The one and half-day sessions are an excellent precursor to training your teams or consultancy. They can be based on a ‘standard’ programme or developed around your strategic aims, as ‘mini-consultancy’ sessions.
Most briefings provide a strategic overview of a specific methodology or a way of working, its benefits and how you might incorporate it into your improvement strategy but we tailor each session to ensure examples and other content is appropriate to your needs.
They are highly interactive with question and answer sessions and discussions. Usually held at our offices in London, we can deliver them on-site for an additional cost.
Topics for briefing sessions currently include:
- Outcomes-Based Commissioning and Co-production: for leaders in public and health services.
- Total Contribution: a methodology to demonstrate the value a business delivers to society, the economy and the environment.
- Improving Relationships for Greater Impact
- Social Return on Investment (SROI)
- Measuring social impact: a one-day overview based on our 2-day training course.
- Measuring Local Economic Impact
- Developing a strategy for change: creating a Theory of Change, measuring wellbeing and more.
Sign up here to be sure you hear more about new topics.
Contact us to discuss details and a price.
Partnerships and member offers
Let us know if you would like to offer our courses or training to your audiences. Contact us to discuss details.